SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Before bonding, clean hairline with 91% alcohol and apply your scalp protector (optional).
1. Apply 2-3 THIN layers of adhesive In front of your hairline
2. Use a popsicle stick to smooth out each layer
3. Flip the stick around to a clean side before smoothing out each layer
**Each layer must be CLEAR before applying the next layer**
4. Apply the lace firmly on the lace glue after your last layer turn clear
5. Tie your hairline with our Satin Wrap scarf for about 10-15 min
**You must wait 24 hours before getting wet**
**BEFORE CLOSING YOUR GLUE, CLEAN APPLICATOR OFF WITH ALCOHOL AND REPLACE TOP**
**TAKE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PART TO PREVENT DAMAGING YOUR EDGES.**
1. TAKE A COTTON BALL AND SOAK IT WITH 91% ALCOHOL OR YOUR FAVORITE LACE GLUE REMOVER.
2. DAB THE COTTON BALL ON YOUR HAIRLINE
3. .KEEP DABBING YOUR SOAKED COTTON BALL UNTIL THE LACE STARTS TO LIFT UP.
**USE 91% ALCOHOL TO REMOVE THE GLUE ON YOUR LACE**